Simply installing equipment in your vehicles and hoping that the people with access to the data will use it may not realise the full potential available, so an effective structure and management-driven processes driven are required to achieve the available benefits. Therefore, Ctrack works with customers to ensure our telematics solutions deliver maximum value.
In particular, our established and industry-leading IT infrastructure, Project Managers, Vehicle Technicians, Trainers and Help Desk staff, means we are best-placed to handle any deployment quickly and efficiently.
For larger fleet customers, our project initiation phase comprises a consultative process giving rise to the Project Initiation Document (PID) that outlines high level agreement on:
• Project scope
• Project resource organisation – roles and responsibilities during rollout and proposed post rollout including System support
• Business drivers & expected benefits
• Draft system specification/configuration
• Prerequisite IT infrastructure and technical environment
• Business user access requirements
• Acceptance criteria
• Risk management
• Constraints and assumptions
• Project Plan
• Vehicle list & draft installation plan
• Communications and reporting
• Project meetings
Once completed and agreed, this authorised document is circulated to all stakeholders and outlines roles, responsibilities, timelines, deliverables, impact analysis and dependencies.
A Project Plan is then be developed with input from the Project Team to track progress and ensure an effective implementation process.